Asus just announced Zenfone 3 Deluxe at the Computex 2016. The Zenfone 3 Deluxe packs a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen-to-body ratio of 79%, 1.3mm ultra narrow bezels It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI on top. It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis optical image stabilization (OIS), 3-axis electronic image stabilization and Asus Pixelmaster 3.0 camera.
It also has TriTech auto-ocus system that automatically selects 2nd generation laser, phase detection, or continuous auto-focus for 0.03-second focusing and subject tracking and supports for 4K video recording. It has a 8-megapixel front-facing camera and has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It has a aluminum alloy unibody design without any antenna lines running on the back and is just 4.2mm thick on the edge.
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 100% NTSC color Gamut
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Five-magnet speaker, NXP smart amplifier, Hi-Res Audio (HRA)
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe comes in Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver and Sand Gold colors. It starts at $499 (Rs. 33,600 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version.