Asus announced Zenfone Max with a 5000mAh battery at the ZenFestival in India back in August last year, finally it has launched the smartphone in the country. It has a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by a Snapdragon 410 SoC and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with real-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with 4G connectivity on both.
It has a leather-like back cover and can also be used to charge other devices using a USB on-the-go (OTG) cable.
Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL) specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 77.5x156x10.55 mm; Weight: 202g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh (non-removable) battery
The Asus Zenfone Max comes in Pure Black and Ceramic colors and is priced at Rs. 9999. It is now available for pre-order on Amazon.in and Flipkart, and goes on sale from January 15th.
Buy it here – http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/asus-zenfone-max/p/itmedhzfdc6jhegv?al=jBNmvU3TdyAL1drn6mJ67MldugMWZuE7Qdj0IGOOVqvOGIXuwAtDmW23l1bgngD4gP%2B9GNHL0tw%3D&affid=shivanand9&srno=b_1&findingMethod=ts_asus-zenfone-max&pid=MOBEDHZFWGKNJMHF