Coolpad Max, the company’s flagship smartphone with mid range specs has been launched in India . It has a 5.2-inch 1080p IPS 2.5D Curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection . It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor and seriously you price sd617 running phone for Rs25k . Are you out of your mind ? Yesterday moto G4 plus with sd617 launched for 15k and you priced it 25k .After launching phones for below 10k category this is a sudden and unnecessary jump . It runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 8.0 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has Dual Space feature that allows users to have two accounts on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media applications in a single smartphone with a BiLogin feature. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and also lets you use it for App Shortcut, Quick Capture, One Key Dial, Switch Space and more. It has Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology and the 9V/2A charger and offers 2 hours of talk time with 5 minutes of charge.
Coolpad Max specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- protection, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, ISOCELL CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Coolpad Max comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 24,999 in India. It will be exclusively available from Amazon.in starting May 30th. When other manufacturers are providing snapdragon 820/650/652 processors in this price range , coolpad is giving snapdragon617 .Hope coolpad learns their lesson .