After the huge success of coolpad note 3,Coolpad has launched its smaller brother Coolpad note 3 lite. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a fingerprint sensor on the back, similar to the Note 3.
It comes with dual SIM support and has 4G connectivity with support for LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India. At launch event Coolpad said that the smartphone will be manufactured in India in partnership with domestic electronics brand Videocon. Back in October last year Coolpad revealed its plans to ‘Make in India’ and said that it would invest around Rs. 1,950 crore in India to manufacture and sell low-cost handsets in the country.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, Scratch-resistant Glass
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 140.8 x 70.4 x 8.9mm; Weight: 152g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite comes in Black and Champagne White colors, is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be exclusively available from Amazon.in through flash sale starting from 28th January. Registrations for the sale starts today from 5PM.