Coolpad Note 3 Plus , company’s latest smartphone has been launched in India . It will be exclusively available on Amazon.in . It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display, compared to HD screen on the Coolpad Note 3. Other specifications remain the same, including a Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor, Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dual SIM support and has 4G connectivity with support for LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.You get 3gb of RAM and 16gb of internal storage that can be expanded upto 64gb via dedicated micro sd card slot . It has same 3000 mAh battery and weighs at 168 grams .
Coolpad Note 3 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with scratch resistant glass
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.9x77x9.3mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 3 Plus comes in Champagne White and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999. It will be exclusively available from Amazon.in starting May 13th. Coolpad could have done better job by launching note 3 plus with helio x10 processor or snapdragon 652 processor . With Le 1s ECO and redmi note 3 out there in market it doesn’t have much advantage except the price point .