Coolpad has launched its Note 3 smartphone in India exclusively on Amazon.in, as it promised. It packs a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by an Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dual SIM support and has 4G connectivity with support for LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.
Coolpad Note 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1.4 micron pixels
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151×77×9.3mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 3 comes in White color and is priced at Rs. 8,999. It will be exclusively available from Amazon.in through flash sale starting from October 20th at 2PM. Registrations for the sale has already started on Amazon.