Coolpad Note 5 is the latest mid range smartphone by chinese manufacturer coolpad. Apparantly they dropped the coolpad note 4 and launched note 5 instead. It has 5″ 1080p full HD display with a screen to body ratio of 78% . It has qualcomm snapdragon 617 processor at its heart and has 4GB RAM for flawless multitasking. It runs on android 6.0 and has 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash. Front camera is an 8 mega pixel unit which also comes with single LED flash .
It has metal unibody construction and packs a 4010 mAh battery beneath it which surely will provide good battery life. It has 32GB internal storage and can be expanded up to 128GB via micro sd card which is present in dual hybrid sim card slot.The finger print sensor on back can unlock the device in just 0.1 seconds .
Coolpad Note 5 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD fully laminated display, scratch-resistant glass for protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera,LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.85mm; Weight: 173.4g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4010mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 5 comes in Royal Gold and Space Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 10,999 . It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in via open sale from 18th October 2016.