Huawei Honor 5C , the company’s latest smartphone and the successor of last year’s Honor 4C has been announced . It has a 5.2-inch 1080p IPS display with 74% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 650 16nm SoC . It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 8-megapixel front-facing camera and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.5 seconds.
It has a full metal body, comes with 4G LTE connectivity and has hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the second slot as a expansion slot when required. It has 2gb of RAM nd has hybrid dual sim card slot which can be expanded upto 128 gb . All this is backed by 3000mAh battery .
Huawei Honor 5C specification
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 (Cortex A53 – 4× 2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz) processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Box speakers, Smart PA amplifier, SWS sound
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minium) battery
The Huawei Honor 5C comes in Grey, Silver and Gold colors and is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 138 / Rs. 9230 approx.) for the standard variant and 999 yuan (US$ 138 / Rs. 10,250 approx.) for the dual 4G variant. It is now available for order in China and will go on sale from May 5th. No word on the global roll out yet.