Kinston data traveler 2000 has been launched with some really cool security features. It has alphanumeric keypad that lets the user to lock the flash drive with a numeric or word password.
Data traveler 2000 features hardware-based, full-disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is performed on the drive, not on the host computer, and no trace of the PIN is left on the system. Its auto-lock feature is activated when the drive is removed from a device, and it deletes the encryption key after 10 failed intrusion attempts.
It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS and Android. It is FIPS 197 certified that meets a frequently requested corporate IT requirement, and its durable design protects the drive from everyday elements such as water and dust.
Kingston DataTraveler 2000 USB Specification:
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0
- Capacities1 : 16GB, 32GB & 64GB
- USB 3.1:
- 16GB: 120MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- 32GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- 64GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- USB 2.0:
- 16GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- 32GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- 64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions (drive with sleeve) 80mm x 20mm x 10.5mm
- Dimensions (drive without sleeve) 78mm x 18mm x 8mm
- Waterproof/Dustproof certified to IP57 rating
- Compatibility USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Minimum System Requirements USB 3.0 compliant and2.0 compatible
- USB 3.1:
Data traveler 2000 has great security and is not meant for normal users , so the price tag it it carries isn’t for a regular person. It will cost INR 10,000/- for 16GB, INR 14,000/- for 32GB and INR 18,000 for 64GB capacities.