HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, further strengthens its Cloud series in India, with its new high quality HyperX Cloud Core headset, at an MRP of Rs. 5,999/-. It has whooping large 53mm drivers, leatherette memory foam ear pads and a classy HyperX-branded design . It has crystal clear sound quality and enhanced bass reproduction. Kingston claims that it will fulfill needs of Gamers, Audiophiles and AV editors . It is available in India in the price range starting from Rs.3800/-. The HyperX Cloud Core headset is now available in select niche retail and E-tail stores.
Kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset has a high quality audio performance, a sturdy frame and is affordable. It sports a classy yet comfortable HyperX-branded design which makes it a perfect fashion accessory and gifting option. It is affordable and a Sound gift for those special ones who love their music and games.
Designed to be sturdy, comfortable and durable, the kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset can showcase its acoustic prowess to the world of gaming and movies. It is pro-gaming optimized and provides the listeners with passive noise cancellation for a true cinematic experience. The headset comes with a detachable, noise cancelling microphone for crystal clear audio quality while gaming and recording.
- Transducer type — dynamic O 53mm
- Operating principle — closed
- Frequency response — 15Hz–25,000Hz
- Nominal impedance — 60 Ω per system
- Nominal SPL — 98~}3dB
- THD — < 2%
- Power handling capacity — 150mW
- Sound coupling to the ear — circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation — approx. 20 dBa
- Headband pressure — 5N
- Weight with microphone and cable — 320g
- Cable length and type — 1m + 2m extension
- Connection — 3.5mm mini stereo & mic plug (4 pole)
- Transducer type — condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle — pressure gradient
- Polar pattern — cardioid
- Power supply — AB powering
- Supply voltage — 2V
- Current consumption — max 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance — ≤2.2 kΩ
- Open circuit voltage — at f = 1 kHz: 20 mV / Pa
- Frequency response — 100–12,000 Hz
- THD — 2% at f = 1 kHz
- SPL — 105dB SPL (THD≤1.0% at 1 KHz)
- Microphone output — -39~}3dB
- Length mic boom — 150mm (include gooseneck)
- Capsule diameter — O6*5 mm
- Connection — 3.5mm mini stereo plug
Specs are looking really good and we will bring you the full review as soon as possible .