LeEco (formerly Letv) has launched the Le 1s smartphone in India, along with the Le Max, as expected. It was announced back in October last year and packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display with slim bezel, which is just 74.2mm wide, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 SoC and runs on Android Lollipop based on EUI 5.5. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that can focus an object in just 0.09 seconds.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can recognize in just 0.1 seconds, USB Type-C connector and packs a 3000mAh with support for fast charging. The company says that charging the phone using 24W charger for 5 minutes will let you make a voice call for 3.5 hours. At the launch event the company said that it has 550 service centers across India.
LeEco Le 1s specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI 5.5
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- Dimensions: 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p at 120 fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dolby audio, Dirac HD audio technology
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
The LeEco Le 1s comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs. 10,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart through flash sales starting from February 2nd. Registrations for the sale begins today.
We think that LeEco has taken a big step forward from its chinese competitors and pricing seems to be really good so it will be fun to see how other manufacturers will respond to Letv.