LeEco Le 2 pro has been announced in china with USB Type-C audio port . What it means that it has Continual Digital Lossless Audio(CDLA) . Company also launched two smartphones LeEco Le 2 and LeEco Le Max 2 . LeEco Le 2 PRO comes with an 5.5″ 1080p display with narrow bezels . It is powered by Mediatek Helio x25 Deca core processor and Mali T880 mp4 GPU . It has 4gb of RAM and 64gb of internal storage .
The key differences between Le 2 and Le 2 pro is the processor , RAM , Camera .LeEco Le 2 pro has a 21mp rear camera with phase detection auto focus . It has 8MP front camera, 1..4um pixel size .It has metal body and a fingerprint sensor at back . All this is backed by a 3000mAh battery . LeEco Le 2 pro is priced at 1499yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 15,320 approx.). These phones will be available for pre-order in China starting today and will be available from April 26th.
LeEco Le 2 Pro specifications
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- MediaTek Helio X25 deca-core processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- CDLA loss-less audio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging