LeEco Le max 2 , the company’s latest flagship smartphone has been launched in china . LeEco has also announced Le 2 and Le 2 pro along with the flagship .It has 5.7″ (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with 95% NTSC color gamut . It is powered by snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15 GHz and adreno 530 GPU . It has USB type-C audio port for better audio but sadlu no 3.5mm audio port .
It has 21mp rear camera with PDAF and 8mp front camera with larger 1.4um pixel size . It has new snapdragon ultrasonic finger print sensor . It is completely made up of metal and despite having larger screen size than iphone 6s plus it is shorter . It comes in two different variants 4gb RAM 32 gb ROM and 6gb RAM 64 gb ROM All this is backed by a slightly larger 3100mAh battery which supports qualcomm quick chaege 3.0 .
.LeEco Le Max 2 is priced at 2099 yuan (US$ 324 / Rs. 21,460 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and 2499 yuan (US$ 386 / Rs. 25,550 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. These phones will be available for pre-order in China starting today and will be available from April 26th. No word n global rollout yet .
LeEco Le Max 2 specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with 95% NTSC color gamut
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage, 6GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- CDLA loss-less audio, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0