Lenovo P2 ,successor to P1 has been announced in Berlin IFA 2016 . The USP of this device is it’s massive battery. It has 5.5″ 1080p full hd display and is powered by 64 bit octa core snapdragon 625 processor. It has 5100 mAh massive battery with 24W fast charging support . It has metal body and a fingerprint scanner at the front .
It has 13 mp back camera with dual tone LED flash and a 5mp front facing camera for selfies .It comes with either 3GB RAM 32GB storage or 4GB 64GB storage. Well looking at the specifications it will be a great deal for masses and for heavy users .
Lenovo P2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- 5110mAh battery with fast charging
The Lenovo P2 will start at 249 Euros (US$ 277 / Rs. 18,490 approx.) and is expected in November and is rolling out globally starting from Europe.