Meizu m3 , the successor to the last years m3 has been announced in china . It packs a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor, compared to the MT6735 SoC on the predecessor and runs on YunOS with FlyMe 5.1 on the top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus in just 0.2 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a hybrid SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD slot when required and also comes with 4G support on both. It has a poly-carbonate body and lacks a fingerprint sensor. There are two variants of the device one with 2gb/16gb and another with 3gb/32gb .
Meizu m3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with FlyMe 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 141.5×69.5×8.3mm; Weight: 132g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2870mAh battery
The Meizu m3 comes in Gold, White, Grey, Blue and Pink colors and is priced at 599 yuan (US$ 92 / Rs. 6,150) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and 799 yuan (US$ 122 / 8200 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant. It is now available for order from the official store now and ships from April 29th. No details about the global roll out yet.