Meizu M3E , company’s latest smartphone has been announced at an event in China. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with a ppi of 401 .It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on YunOS with Flyme UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for fast focus in just 0.2 seconds, Sony IMX258 sensor and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. It comes with 4G LTE with voLTE support. It packs a 3100mAh battery with support for mCharge fast charging that can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes using 18W charger.
Meizu M3E specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.8 × 7.9mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
The Meizu M3E comes in Gold, Silver, Gray, Glacial Blue and Champagne Gold colors and is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 195 / Rs. 13045 approx.). It will be available for order from today in China and goes on sale from August 14th. There is not much of a diiference between meizu m3 mote and this meizu m3e .