OPPO F1 Plus was unveiled in India earlier this year. Today the company has launched the smartphone in the country, which is the same OPPO R9 smartphone that was launched in China last month. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 1.66mm ultra-narrow frame and 77.68% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds, has a 6063 aluminium alloy body and packs a 2850mAh battery with VOOC flash charge that will offer 2 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes for charge.
Oppo F1 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, LED Flash, 80.6-degree wide-angle lens, 4K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 78.1-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8×74.3×6.6mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2850mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
The Oppo F1 Plus comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 26,990 and will be available across India starting from mid-April. First time ever OPPO has done sensible job with pricing . It will be up against Xiaomi mi5 , one plus 2 .