Samsung Galaxy C5 , the company’s latest smartphone in the new ‘C Series’ has been announced in China. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display . It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 SoC and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
It is just 6.7mm thick, has a full metal body, comes with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD card slot when required and also comes with NFC support for Samsung Pay. But it has only 2600mAh battery that supports quick charge 3.0 .
Samsung Galaxy C5 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 72 x 6.7mm; Weight: 143g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2600mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Samsung Galaxy C5 comes in Gold, Pink Gold, Silver and Grey colors and is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 335 / Rs. 22,520) for the 32GB version and 2399 yuan(US$ 366 / Rs. 24,555) for the 64GB version. It is now available for pre-order through several online stores in China and will go on sale starting from June 17th.