Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) with Smart Glow feature was launched in India last month for Rs. 9750. Today the company launched an upgraded version of the phone called Galaxy J2 Pro with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, instead of 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB of storage in Galaxy J2 (2016).
Other specifications are the same, including the 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, quad-core Spreadtrum processor, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, Ultra data saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max, S bike mode and Turbo Speed Technology (TST).
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Smart Glow
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 142.4 X 71.1 X 8.0 mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro comes in Black, Silver and gold colors, is priced at Rs. 9,890 and is available exclusively from Snapdeal.