TCL 950 is the company’s latest high end smartphone with flagship specs. It comes with 5.5-inch 1080p (1920*1080) resolution and boosts a snapdragon 820 processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded upto 128GB via micro-sd card. Surely, TCL is late to the party when you consider that the smartphone industry is moving from snapdragon 820 to snapdragon 821 processor.
In the camera department it has 21MP sony IMX 230 sensor with dual tone LED flash and PDAF . It has 8-megapixel front facing camera for selfie. It has finger print sensor on back and has dual speakers with a dedicated audio chip for enhanced music experience. It has many similarities when compared to Blackberry DTEK60 . We are sceptical about the battery life on this device as it has only 3000 mAh battery.
TCL 950 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB with microSD
- 21MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 75.4 x 6.99mm; Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint sensor, Dual speakers, Dual NXP Smart PA amplifier chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
TCL 950 is priced at 3299 yuan which is approx $494 / Rs 33,000 .No word on the global roolout or India launch yet . You might like to take a look at TCL 560 that was launched in India back in July.