After the huge success of Xiaomi Mi Pad and a long break Xiaomi finally decided to launch Mi Pad 2 and believe me the wait was worth it.Xiaomi mi Pad 2 has all new metal body which goes toe to toe with Apple iPads.The newer version is thinner lighter and looks more premium with its metal built.
The tablet weighs at around 322g which is less than 38gm than the predecessor.Also the device is just 6.85mm thick which is thinner than its predecessor by 18&. Mi pad 2 is powered by Intel atom X5-Z8500 quad core 64 bit processor clocked at 2.24GHz and built on a 14nm technology.It has 2Gb of RAM coupled with 16Gb/64Gb internal storage.The gaming department is handled by Intel HD graphics.
The display unit is the same as of MiPad – a 7.9″ 2048*1536 pixels resulting in 326 ppi.This tablet has a specil feature called reading mode which will comfort your eyes while reading.It has the same resolution as of an Apple iPad mini 4.
It has an 8mp rear camera and 5mp front camera for skype and video calling.The 6190mAh mammoth battery assures you to have a really good battery life.It also has a USB Type-C port so it woill also charge quicker than the Mi Pad.This beautiful piece of metal comes in two colors – Dark Grey and Champagne Gold.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 specifications
- 7.9-inch (2048 × 1536 pixels) display at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio
- 2.24 GHz quad-core 64-bit 14nm Intel Atom X5-Z8500 processor with Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 64GB of internal storage
- Android Lollipop based MIUI / Windows 10
- 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 200.4×132.6×6.95 mm; Weight: 322 grams
- WiFi 802.11 ac (Dual Band), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C
- 6010mAh (minimum); 6190mAh (typpcial) battery