COOL 1 – LeEco has acquired major stakes in coolpad and they recently decided to launch their joint venture camera focused phone COOL 1 . It has dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with f/2.0 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and dual-tone LED flash. Dual cameras offer for depth sensing and with realistic bokeh. Other than this it has 5.5″ full hd 1080p screen , an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC and itruns on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI on top.
It has a fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds and comes with unibody metal design. It has dual SIM support and 4G VoLTE support, but doesn’t have a microSD card slot. It packs a 4060mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Cool 1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm; Weight: 167g
- 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4,060mAh battery with fast charging
The Cool 1 comes in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold colors and is priced at
- 1099 yuan (US$ 166 / Rs. 11,080 approx.) for 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version,
- 1499 yuan (US$ 226 / Rs. 15,125 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage costs 1699 yuan (US$ 256 / Rs. 17,135 approx.). It is now available for order from Coolpad website, LeMall and Jd.com and goes on sale from August 24th.