LeEco Le 2 has been announced in china with USB Type-C audio port . What it means that it has Continual Digital Lossless Audio . Company also launched two smartphones LeEco Le 2 pro and LeEco Le Max 2 . LeEco Le 2 comes with an 5.5″ 1080p display with narrow bezels . It is powered by Mediatek Helio x20 Deca core processor and Mali T880 mp4 GPU . It has 3gb of RAM and 32gb of internal storage .
It has 16mp rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus . It has 8MP front camera, 1..4um pixel size .It has metal body and a fingerprint sensor at back . All this is backed by a 3000mAh battery . LeEco Le 2 is priced at 1099 yuan (US$ 169 / Rs. 11,230 approx. These phones will be available for pre-order in China starting today and will be available from April 26th.
LeEco Le 2 specifications
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front camera, 1..4um pixel size
- CDLA loss-less audio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging