TCL 562 , the company’s latest smartphone has been launched in India . It has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen with a pixel density of 440 . TCL 652 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash to capture better images in low lighting conditions.
It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 Gb of internal storage which can be expanded upto 64 Gb via micro sd card . It also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds . It comes with dual SIM support and packs a 2960 mAh battery. We were at the tcl pre-launch event and got our hands on tcl 562 and it has nice fit in hand also it feels light weight .
TCL 562 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (4X1.8GHz + 4X1.0GHz) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 84.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- AKM4375 DAC, NXP 9890 Smart PA, 3.6 watt audio
- Dimensions: 152 × 77 × 7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2960mAh battery
The TCL 562 comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Amazon.in starting from August 3rd. It comes with 1GB free data per month for 3 months worth Rs. 750 for Idea customers and Kindle eBook credit worth Rs. 200.